How To Visit Us
Due to high demand The White Outlet has 2 visiting options:
Our Queue Jump system allows you to book one of our reserved slots in advance to guarantee that you will be seen by one of our stylists, without needing to queue or risk not being seen. Use the calendar below to select the date you wish to visit and choose your allocated 1-hour time slot.
We also save one of our fitting rooms for walk-in appointments. If the day or time slot you are looking for is fully booked, you can try a walk-in visit. These slots are allocated on a first-come basis, so we can’t guarantee you will be seen, however we do everything we can to see each bride who turns up on the day!
First walk-in appointment: 9:15am. Last entry: 4:15pm.
You can find us at: The White Outlet, Wine Street, Bristol, BS1 2BD
When To Visit Us
We aren’t a dress up shop. The White Outlet has been designed for brides who are ready to buy their dress there and then so our advice is to bring the VIP guests who’s opinion you really value and who you want to share your ‘YES’ moment with.
There is only one of each dress and all dresses are heavily discounted, so dresses go quickly! Do not put yourself through the journey of finding ‘The One’ and having to walk away from it as it is unlikely to be there next time – we see a lot of broken hearts!
The White Outlet is different from your experience and wedding dress journey at our luxury boutiques. Our range includes selected ex-sample designer gowns from The White Collection & Kelsey Rose Bridal ‘off the rack’ edit, but there are no new styles from our designer’s current collections. If there is a specific dress you are interested in, please call our luxury boutiques to find out where she is stocked.
Sizes available from UK 6 – UK 20
Up to 50% discount or more on RRP! Prices from approx. £400 – £1500
Shopping With Us
Stuff You Need to Know
- Time slot fees are non-refundable. Please arrive 5 minutes before your reserved time slot. Your slot will be held for 5 minutes after your time selected, If you do not arrive by this time the slot will then be allocated to the next bride in the queue.
- Max. 2 guest limit per bride. Don’t chance it! We will need to turn people away as we physically can’t fit more people safely into our shop. All guests will be required to remain seated during the appointment.
- There is a no children policy in The White Outlet which has been extended to include babies.
- Please do not bring snacks and drinks into the shop with you (excluding water).
- The White Outlet promotes a kind attitude towards our Stylists and team members. The White Outlet team have the right to refuse entry and will not tolerate abusive behaviour.
- If you can no longer attend your appointment please contact us via Instagram @thewhiteoutlet to cancel your slot. This will give another bride a chance of finding her dream dress. No shows are not cool.